Thank you to SR, over at To Have Her Heart ~ Is To Love Jesus for giving me another blog award, One Lovely Blog Award. I always appreciate SR’s insights and she writes from her heart, seeking to live a life centered on God.
Here’s 7 more things about me:
- I am constantly amazed that anyone reads, likes and comments on my blog
- I’m extremely grateful for the support given to me by other bloggers
- I keep a stash of cranberry-dark chocolate granola bars in my car, just because
- I think I can survive quite nicely on fresh summer strawberries
- what I need to work on the most………my prayer life
- my family keeps me real
- “He must increase; I must decrease”…….words I keep trying to live by, and I have a long way to go
Here are the blogs – in no particular order – that inspire, provoke and entertain me:
- Team Orthodoxy – a group of young Catholic writers who get it right every time
- The Accidental Kansan – great photography. Are you absolutely certain there wasn’t any liver and onions in the Saturday night goulash surprise?? Just checking.
- Public Catholic – an elected official who puts God first – there is hope
- Eastshoreline – about a combined family living the challenges of their unique family life, all by the grace of God. The Brady Bunch’s got nothin’ on them!
- Desperion’s Blog – reflections on daily Mass readings plus some other thought-provoking writing.
- Biltrix – just because I will always nominate Biltrix. Enough said!
- Servus fidelus: the faithful servant – another blog about the beauty and richness of the Catholic faith.
- Average Catholic – I maintain that there is nothing average about this blog.
- Nigeria The Giant of Africa – Osuji Innocent is a Nigerian studying in the Ukraine. Right now, he’s writing feverishly about the World Cup, but he also writes some other thought-provoking posts (for those of us who aren’t so much into soccer)
- hiking2christ – brings together 3 of my loves: God, nature, hiking. Beautiful photographs of God’s creation.
So that’s my nominee list. If WordPress figures out a way to make the whole linking thing a little less cumbersome, my list will be much longer.