One of my favourite bloggers, Biltrix, has nominated me for the Illuminating Bloggers Award. Thank you, Biltrix. I am surprised, honoured and humbled that you would consider me.
I think Biltrix is one of the most informative, well-written, faithfully Catholic blogs out there. However, since they nominated me, I can’t give them this same award. That kinda puts a damper on my policy to always nominate Biltrix, so…………I nominate you in my heart.
Here’s 7 more things about me (that won’t make any difference to your day, but here goes):
- I think I’m addicted to green tea. I drink copious amounts of it daily.
- For the past 4 summers, I have joined a small group of people on an approximately 200 km hike over 7 days to Martyrs’ Shrine in Midland, Ontario, Canada.
- On the advice of my spiritual director, I’ve just finished reading The Heresy of Formlessness by Martin Mosebach.
- I have never been to a Latin Mass……
- …….but attending Latin Mass is on my list of things to do.
- My work schedule is now on summer hours so I can enjoy the holidays with my family. Best boss ever!
- I told my 3 youngest that they have to do math review sheets this summer just because I’m mom and I say so.
Here are the blogs which I am giving the Illuminating Bloggers Award:
My Hopebox: Nate Addington is Catholic Campus Minister at Ashland University in Ohio. He writes thought-provoking reflections.
Catholic Nomad Girl: Reclaiming The Sacred: I thoroughly enjoy reading her posts. She describes herself as nomadic in her mission to reclaim the extraordinarily sacred in America and in life. And she’s funny. And knows a thing or 2 about art;)
The Struggling Dad: His tagline is “just a regular Catholic dad trying to fight the good fight.” He’s got 5 kids and lives in the Philippines.
They Call Me Mummy: Michelle writes about life with 3 kids under 10. I can relate. Big time!
Cleansed By God: Check out Matt’s daily reflections.