Victoria over at Made For Victory has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and The Commentator Award. Check out Victoria’s Journey page. She’s quite the woman! Thank you so much for your generosity. I truly appreciate it although I’m feeling pretty unworthy of the honour. I’m combining the two awards and giving both at the same time.
As with all awards, here’s how this works:
- display the award logo on my blog
- link back to the blog of the person who nominated me
- state 7 things about myself
- nominate other bloggers and link to their site (some of us nominate 15 other blogs, some of us don’t)
- notify the other bloggers of their nominations and tell them the requirements (I always forget that part)
Here’s 7 more things about me:
- I love to swim.
- I spend way too much time on my laptop.
- Sometimes when I’m driving, I try to run the yellow light.
- My favourite colour is red.
- One of my fav things to do is have a girls’ day out with my 2 daughters.
- I don’t watch much TV, preferring reading and blogging/writing.
- Another one of my fav things to do is go for long walks with my husband in the evening.
Here are the blogs I’m giving the awards to:
- lilyboat –
- The Reluctant Road To Rome
- Catholic Cravings
- Catholic Nomad Girl
- They Call Me Mummy
- Life Reflections: Life Reflections of a Catholic Mom
- Cathy’s Voice Now
- Public Catholic
- My Hope Box