Thank you super- blog Biltrix for passing on the Super Blog-A-Thon award. I am most humbled, honoured and delighted. I am an unabashed super-fan of the Biltrix gang. Go check out what they’re up to today (and every day).
Biltrix is making me work for this one. Let’s start with the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
According to Biltrix, the rules are not obligatory; therefore, I’m declining the first rule since I don’t want you falling asleep before you get to the end of this post. However, I will happily oblige rules #2 – 6.
Questions I have to answer:
- Have you ever read a dialogue by Plato? Are you kidding, Biltrix? I failed first year philosophy. But I bet you’ve never read Medical-Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking in Client Care……fun times, my friend, fun times. Does it count that I’m currently reading Confessions of St. Augustine?
- Do you know any foreign languages? Sadly, no.
- How good are you at math? Better than at philosophy.
- Are you a convert? Nope. Cradle to grave.
- Would you like to renew your baptismal promises? Sure.
- Do you reject Satan? Yup.
- And all his works? Absolutely.
- And all his empty promises? All his empty promises.
- Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? YES!
- Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father? YES!
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting?YES! CAN I GET AN AMEN!
OK, next thing….If I tagged you (and you accept….c’mon, accept), you have to answer these 11 questions (I had “help” from the fam, y’all):
- Did you floss your teeth today?
- What did you have for dinner?
- Superman or Batman?
- If you could have dinner with one person in all of history, who would it be and why?
- If you had one day to do whatever you want, what would you do?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- The Flash or Green Lantern?
- Ice cream OR apple pie?
- Who said: “Unless you strive after virtues and practice them, you will never grow to be more than dwarfs.”
- A horse jumps over a castle. The castle disappears. Why is no one surprised?
- Who said: “What does he gain who refuses the cross? He increases its weight.”
Now I’m tagging 11 other bloggers, who’ll tag 11 other bloggers (or a reasonable facsimile), and so on…….
- Vidi Dominum
- The Peanut Gallery
- TheAccidental Kansan
- Butchering Saint
- Daniel Undem
- Life At Le. Rheims
- Mrs. Mackerelsnapper, OP
- Life As I Know It
- Catholic By Choice
I’m off to tag the people to whom I’m passing on the award……..