First, an apology. Over the last few months some generous bloggers have gifted me with awards. I fully intended to acknowledge them but, well, life got busy. Very busy. So a thank you post completely slipped my mind and now there’s too many posts to sift through to find previous nomination notices. I appreciate your kindness and I really am sorry.
When my great blogging buddy, James, over at Biltrix told me the other day that he nominated 8kids for the Influential Blogger Award, I figured it was time to stop filing awards under “I’ll get to it later”. Thank you, Biltrix, not just for your thoughtfulness but for providing the incentive I needed to get on it.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
On to the questions………..
If you could create your own planet what would it look like?
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
3. Who is your favorite saint(s)? St. Augustine, St. Monica, St. Gianna Beretta Molla, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Camillus de Lellis, St. Martha of Bethany
4. What is your favorite animal? Dogs. More specifically, Max and Cassie.
5. What is your favorite song?
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet?
7. Name a book that you have read (other than the bible) which has influenced your life and describe how it influenced you. Friends of God: Homilies by Josemaria Escriva. I read this book many years ago when my oldest children were very young. It was the first book I read that provided spiritual direction and pretty much lit a fire and a hunger for learning as much as I can about living my Catholic faith. It’s still one of my go-to books.
And the nominees are: (some of them may not display the awards but these blogs are daily food for the soul. Check them out.)